Monday, June 11, 2012

Dark Avengers

I figure since our Dark Avengers week started officially last Tuesday, I can still sneak this in today and have it count. I had to go to a wedding last monday so couldn't draw anything up, but had a chance yeasterday to make amends. So here's the Dark Avenger's blonde Scarlet Witch counterpart, Toxic Doxie.
Or, as I saw it, an excuse to draw corset-clad boobs.

Buy Dark Avengers! It's good for what ails ya!


DEC-APPEASING UPDATE: I threw a couple of tints over the marker tones in photoshop to make the colours a tad more representational.

7 comments:

Stephen Thompson said...

Reminds me of Booberella from the Simpsons. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73972/1513221-booberella_super.png

Stephen Mooney said...

I take that as a compliment.

Declan Shalvey said...

Colours are completely wrong, but helluva nice drawing.

John said...

Declan who? You're on the book next right? Just kidding, I love you both.

Stephen Mooney said...

I don't have the right coloured markers Dec! Geez, tough room.

And John, Dec does a FAR better job than me, trust me. If I drew it, it'd just be boobs everywhere, and all the costumes would be the wrong colour.
Chaos would reign.

John said...

That's what a colorist is for! Steal Jordie from Dec and you're good. I'm sure we'll be able to see some action behind the boobs... That didn't come out how I thought it would.

Stephen Mooney said...

I actively try and steal Jordie (for colouring reasons) pretty much every day John. Getting closer.