Friday, December 17, 2010

Sharpie Shredders




Hey chaplings! Blogging from the past, as this week I'm in NYC. Dec and Will invited me over to stay with them, so by now, I guess I'll be hanging out with them. Can't wait! It's been ages since I'm seen them. I dunno why they specified this time of year to come visit them, but as you read this, all three of us will be palling around together; Three Amigos coming at you from the gates of dawn.

Knocked these sharpie doodles off as I was scrabbling to get my plane. Mick First, air travel second. that's what we all have tatooed onto our perinea.

Back next week with exciting tales of hanging out with my favourite Midweek Micks!

5 comments:

LEN said...

great energy in these.
You three will have to make a trip to Jersey over the season to see us and get fed.

Unknown said...

I love these! Pure awesome!

Tom said...

Holy-moley these would make excellent stickers! Great job!

Declan Shalvey said...

You would of course go to New York a week after I leave it.

These are great, actually, the second one looks a little like a Bob Byrne drawing :)

Stephen Mooney said...

The Savage Sharpie of Nicklepie Roche. Great drawings all.