Monday, September 27, 2010

What Shadows Lurk In The Hearts Of Moon...

These are the pencils for a piece I'm doing as part of an art swap at the NYC con with fellow Angel-alum and all-round good egg Nick Runge. If ya want anything changed, ye better pipe up now Nick, cos I'll be inking this bad-boy up during the week.


INCOMPETENCE UPDATE: You may have noticed that the blog header is still proudly heralding 'Thunderbolts Week'. This is because I was the one who changed it from the normal header without saving a copy of the original first, and now don't know how to change it back. Will, tell me you have a copy of the original?

11 comments:

Mansloth said...

This looks great, would love to see it inked.

Stephen Mooney said...

Then see it you shall, my friend!
I'll stick it up finished next week.

Stephen Thompson said...

Yeah, this would look great inked. Hey look, the blog's colours have been tweaked.Nice.

Stephen Mooney said...

Yep, that was me. Will found the old header so we re-worked the colours on the blog a bit to make it a bit prettier

Declan Shalvey said...

Yeah, nice job on the blog tweakage (those two words just don't sound well together).

Lookin' forward to those inks too.

Stephen Thompson said...

'I'll be upstairs, tweaking my blog'. Sounds saucy alright.

jamie said...

ooh ooh,there's a new micks sketchbook?
we're going to nycc,
well,i'm going and my wife is going 'shopping',
save a copy for me,please!

LEN said...

Love me some Shadow- hands down my favorite vintage hero.

nickrunge said...

You're the man!!! This is pure class dude! It came out so well and I'm thrilled. Ink away!

Also, I finished you're Iron Man painting, but I didn't know if you wanted to see it now or at the show. I'd like to get your feedback though, before New York. Let me know and I'll e-mail it.

Thanks again for swappin those two awesome pieces! Can't wait to see the inks for this. Again, nice job. This would make a great poster. Cheers!

Stephen Mooney said...

Phew, glad you like it Nick! I'll get it inked up all purty and then this and the Wolvie piece are yours at the con. Can't wait to what you've come up with!

nickrunge said...

Great! Thanks again. Lemme know what ya think of Iron Man. I've e-mailed it and posted it on my blog.

Can't wait for the NYC show!