Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby, It's cold outside...


Also, stay tuned to this here Bloghole for our upcoming theme week, the self-serving Eclectic Wrecks! Timed to coincide with the launch of Last Stand of The Wreckers - a Transformers miniseries co-written by myself and James Roberts and drawn with one of my hands - each Mick has been generous enough to agree to bring their own brand o' stank to a member of the Wreckers. The book hits on the 28th of January in the civilised world, and the 27th in the colonies, so check back here on the 25th to see the blog transformed for seven days!

Yeah, I went there.

Nick

5 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

Sexariffic!

That reminds me; must get started on my Eclectic Wreck!

Stephen Thompson said...

Looking forward too it. When do we get our character assignments?

Nick said...

Next coupla days, I'd imagine. Trying to allocate characters that play to a Mick's strengths. Think you might be getting Big Fire Engine Guy, Thompson.

Will Sliney said...

Nice one, send on the reference Nick and I'll get cracking. Should be fun to do

Stephen Mooney said...

Springer baby!!