Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BATMAN






















Wow, this is my 44th post and my first time posting a Batman image on this blog. Seems funny considering the amount of Batman sketches i've done.

Anyway, here it is (following another Batman by Mooney yesterday). I thought i'd go with the current Dick Grayson costume, for the laugh. Also, for a change of pace, thought i'd flat it in grey tones, just so i could pretend i'm doing the cover to a new Batman; Black and White Volume. A man can dream, alright!?!

EDIT; Mooney pointed out that i did in fact already post a Batman drawing.

D'Oh.

3 comments:

Stephen Mooney said...

I thought you put up a cool line drawing of bats a ways back, with no spotted blacks?
This is great, didn't realise Dicky-boy was sporting a new variation on the duds.

Declan Shalvey said...

Jesus; you're dead right. I did do a Batman already/

I'm an idiot.

Philosopher's Mess said...

Nice work mang!